Transworld-000Transworld-000

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats

part 2: synj vs horrid part 2: synj vs horrid

Perfection

Too good. The sound was fucking fantastic, and complemented the amazing visuals very well. I loved Horrid's ability to fire off bats; the way you guys handled the sound and animation for it was excellent. This is like a breath of fresh air; usually I cant stand coming to NG anymore but this made it all worth it.

Ski Jump 2 Ski Jump 2

Hmmm

Alright, I'm not a fan of stick deaths, much like 99 percent of the Newgrounds community. I give you props for the interface and overall clean design. It didnt look as cheap as some of the awful movies I've been seeing recently, and except for the lopsided trees and cheap sounds, I enjoyed it. Good job.

(((Skating))) (((Skating)))

sigh

Someone already submitted this. And a long time ago too. Go away. Be original.

Byrdyz responds:

Dont be gay...Obvously I made this and you dont have to comment if your jealous at my flash...ty =) "And a long time ago too"...hmmmmm

Customize the Battousai Customize the Battousai

Aah, don't listen to those other people. This was pretty damn well done dude. However, a few suggestions: where's the white hakama and dark blue top from book 23? Also, a few more add-ons, like a Shishio Makoto mask, would have made this complete :). As it is, keep it going man, good job.

Eternal Illusion Eternal Illusion

Errrrrr

Damn you and your evil game! I couldn't stop playing it (sob)

Flash Flash Revolution Flash Flash Revolution

Aite, the engine is fucking tight and all but this was way too easy. Multiple difficulty levels would keep people coming back to play again. My suggestions: If you know anything about DDR, try smaller arrows (more room to display upcoming notes) and a few difficulty levels. Also, DDR songs would be good...I love Drop Out but I know a lot of ppl would probably just get frustrated :( Email me if you need arrow graphics, notes for any songs, the songs themselves, etc...I've got em.

BAHArts responds:

Thanks for the suggestions. I'm planning to make a SSR version of this soon. As for using the DDR songs, I can't. Don't want to get into trouble with Konami or Bemani.