Transworld-000Transworld-000

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats

Customize the Battousai Customize the Battousai

Aah, don't listen to those other people. This was pretty damn well done dude. However, a few suggestions: where's the white hakama and dark blue top from book 23? Also, a few more add-ons, like a Shishio Makoto mask, would have made this complete :). As it is, keep it going man, good job.

Eternal Illusion Eternal Illusion

Errrrrr

Damn you and your evil game! I couldn't stop playing it (sob)

Flash Flash Revolution Flash Flash Revolution

Aite, the engine is fucking tight and all but this was way too easy. Multiple difficulty levels would keep people coming back to play again. My suggestions: If you know anything about DDR, try smaller arrows (more room to display upcoming notes) and a few difficulty levels. Also, DDR songs would be good...I love Drop Out but I know a lot of ppl would probably just get frustrated :( Email me if you need arrow graphics, notes for any songs, the songs themselves, etc...I've got em.

BAHArts responds:

Thanks for the suggestions. I'm planning to make a SSR version of this soon. As for using the DDR songs, I can't. Don't want to get into trouble with Konami or Bemani.

ZombieKiller DressUp-date ZombieKiller DressUp-date

Pretty clean graphics, just not much to do. Nice job on the mp5's! :)

L3ft-Turn responds:

Uhh.. thanks.. i add few more things every day.. so check again tomorrow

new tetris new tetris

.....

I dont know if what GolemCC says is true or not...about you not creating this...but whoever did, great translation. An overall 0 cause that's all it really is. A translation. Not your own game really...ahh. It did keep my attention for a long while though :) Damn, Tetris is the shit.

V Dance Dance Revolution V Dance Dance Revolution

Alright

DDR is my favorite game in the world...damn, email me if you want some help with drawing characters for the background, or for songs w/ corresponding arrows (I have em...) Try Trip Machine Luv Mix or Afronova...